- Ahoy Captain! It’s time to sail the high seas in search of lost treasures. Step aboard The Beak Pearl for a squawking slots adventure like never before in Parrot’s Gold. This non-stop action slot will have you flying high as you swoop in for the loot.
- Parrot’s Gold is a 6-reel, 4-row, 50 payline slot that has everything you would expect in a pirate adventure. Jack Parrot’s golden compass is WILD and will lead you to golden treasures. The Pearl Surprise, Hold & Re-spin bonus round, plus Free Spins, will have you reeling for more as you sail to even bigger wins with the Jackpot Picker Bonus.
- All hands-on deck! Join the crew in Parrot’s Gold and soon you could be fluffing your tail feathers with treasures!
Number of Paylines
Number of Reels and Rows
Return to Player
- When 5 or more pearl symbols land anywhere on the reels, the Pearl Surprise – Hold & Respin feature is triggered. All the pearls that were on the reels when the featured triggered remain in place and 3 respins take place.
- If additional pearls appear during the respins, they too become locked in place and the respin counter is reset for an additional 3 spins. The feature ends when all 3 respins have occurred consecutively without any additional pearls landing during the spins.
- The amount won is the collective amount of all the values shown on the pearl symbols during the feature.
- If 5 or more Free Spins symbols land anywhere on the reels, the Free Spins feature is triggered. The number of free spins awarded is the sum of the numbers that appear on the Free Spins symbols that triggered the feature, up to a maximum of 120 Free Spins.
- If 5 or more Free Spins symbols land anywhere on the reels during the Free Spins feature, it retriggers the feature.
- If 5 or more jackpot symbols land anywhere on the reels, the Jackpot Picker is triggered. The player must pick scrolls until there are 3 matches to win the MINI, MINOR, MAJOR or GRAND jackpots. For even bigger wins, the scrolls may also reveal an x2 or x3 multiplier that then multiplies the jackpot amount won.
- MINI JACKPOT = x10 multiplier of the bet amount
- MINOR JACKPOT = x25 multiplier of the bet amount
- MAJOR JACKPOT = x50 multiplier of the bet amount
- GRAND JACKPOT = x100 multiplier of the bet amount
Playing the Game
- To play a round, configure your bet using the Bet + / - buttons and/or the Coin Value + / - buttons, and press the Spin button or the Spacebar to submit the bet and initiate the round.
- Once the round is started, the player can fast-forward to the round result or skip the animations by pressing the Skip/Stop button that replaces the Spin button.
- The round can also be initiated using the Autobet / Autoplay.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's “Paytable”, which can be accessed through the Info button
- All symbol multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, divided by 20, multiplied by the symbol payout multiplier
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
- All wins occur on the selected paylines, excluding bonus wins.
Payout rules in Features
- Free Spins are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Spins.
- Free Spins wins are added to any initial wins.
- Jackpot wins are calculated by multiplying the total bet amount by the Jackpot payout multiplier.
Autobet / Autoplay
- Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current number of lines and bet configuration.
- The autobet / autoplay menu is accessible through the Autobet / Autoplay button.
Autobet / Autoplay Limits
- Loss Limit (mandatory in UK) – Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win – Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit – Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win – The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature – The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit's conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Loss Limit (mandatory in UK) – “Loss limit reached”
- Single Win – “Single win reached”
- Win Limit – “Win limit reached”
- On a Win – “Win reached”
- Stop on a Feature – “Feature reached”
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Τελευταία ημερομηνία τροποποίησης: 16/6/2020