5-Reel 243-Way Slot
The objective of Green Lantern™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 243 Ways to Win.Your total bet per game round is the coin value × 40.
- Before entering the game, there is an Intro video.
- Click CONTINUE on the Splash screen to enter the main game.
- Click “+” or “−” next to COINS to change your coin value and the total bet.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch the Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose UNTIL FEATURE to spin until the Free Games or DC Super Heroes Jackpot feature is triggered.
- Click on an option to start the Auto play function. During the Auto play mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into STOP. Click the STOP button to stop Auto play mode.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed above the smaller STOP AUTOPLAY button, unless you've chosen the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- The paytable can be accessed via the “i” INFO page or the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable which can be accessed by the i-button or via the Menu.
- Way win = coin value × corresponding multiplier according to the Paytable.
- All payouts are the coin value multiplied by the value for the win on the Paytable.
- The accumulating winnings and all Ways wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
There is a fixed number of 243 Ways to Win on every spin.
3 or more matching symbols appearing in any positions on consecutive reels, starting from the leftmost reel, will form a win.
The exception to this rule is the Hal Jordan, Guardian, and Sinestro symbols, for which 2 or more symbols are required.
The Green Ring and the Yellow Ring are the WILD symbols.
WILD symbols can stand for any other symbol. The Green Ring WILD symbol can only land on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 and does not appear in Fear Fight Mission. The Yellow Ring WILD symbol can only land on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 and only appears in Fear Fight Mission.
COLLAPSING REELS FEATURE
When the reels spin a new Wave of symbols lands on the reels. The symbols in any winning combinations will explode after the winnings are awarded (except for Yellow Ring symbols, which cannot explode). The remaining symbols on the reels will then fall down, filling in the gaps left by the removed symbols, and new symbols will fall down from the top of the reels. This is referred to as a collapse, and it creates a new Wave of symbols.
A Wave may create new winning combinations, causing another collapse that leads to another Wave.
GREEN LANTERN POWER BAR
The Green Lantern Power Bar replaces the SPIN button when a spin produces a win, and a section in the Power Bar will fill up. Each consecutive winning Wave fills another section of the Power Bar. The number of filled sections is referred to as the Power Bar's charge.
This Charge increases when 4, 6 and 8 sections of the Power Bar have been filled.
4 or more consecutive winning Waves triggers 1 of 3 Free Games features at random. The triggered feature is affected by the Power Bar's charge (more information is below).
There are 3 charge levels:
- Charge 1: 4 or 5 filled Power Bar sections
- Charge 2: 6 or 7 filled Power Bar sections
- Charge 3: 8 or more filled Power Bar sections
The Power Bar is empty at the start of each spin.
FREE GAMES FEATURE
4 or more consecutive winning Waves trigger 1 of 3 Free Games features at random: Fear Fight Mission, Training Center Mission or Secret Sector Mission. Click CONTINUE to commence the triggered feature.
FEAR FIGHT MISSION
In Fear Fight Mission the Yellow Ring WILD symbol replaces the Green Ring WILD symbol. Free games occur indefinitely, and all symbols explode after landing except for the WILD symbols.The feature ends when the number of WILD symbols on the reels reaches the limit. The Power Bar charge determines the WILD symbol limit:
- Charge 1: 5 WILD symbols
- Charge 2: 6 WILD symbols
- Charge 3: 8 WILD symbols
The CURRENT WILDS field at the bottom-right of the screen displays the number of WILD symbols currently on the reels. The WILDS LIMIT field at the bottom-right of the screen displays the WILD symbol limit. Click CONTINUE on the win summary at the end of the feature to return to the main game.
TRAINING CENTER MISSION
10 free games occur in the Training Center Mission. At the start of the feature the Green Lantern adds extra WILD symbols to the reel strips. The Power Bar charge determines the number of extra WILD symbols added.The FREE GAMES field at the top of the screen displays the number of free games remaining.
- Charge 1: GREENADE WILD symbols
- Charge 2: MUSSILE WILD symbols
- Charge 3: PUNCH WILD symbols
Click CONTINUE on the win summary at the end of the feature to return to the main game or wait till the screen disappears automatically.
SECRET SECTOR MISSION
10 free games occur in the Secret Sector Mission. A dynamic win multiplier applies to each free game. The win multiplier increases after each winning Wave. The amount of each increase is referred to as the step multiplier. The Power Bar charge determines the initial win multiplier and the step multiplier:
- Charge 1: ×2 initial multiplier and +1 step multiplier
- Charge 2: ×2 initial multiplier and +2 step multiplier
- Charge 3: ×3 initial multiplier and +2 step multiplier
When a Wave produces no wins the win multiplier resets to the initial value. The maximum multiplier differs in all 3 charges.
The INITIAL MULTIPLIER field at the top-left of the reels displays the value of the win multiplier at the start of the feature. The STEP MULTIPLIER field at the top-right of the reels displays the amount by which the win multiplier increases with each winning Wave.
Click CONTINUE on the win summary at the end of the feature to return to the main game or wait till the screen disappears automatically.
DC SUPER HEROES JACKPOT
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot is a multi-level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the DC Super Heroes series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the DC Super Heroes games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size. The larger the bet placed, the greater the chance of triggering the jackpot game.
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Mini Jackpot (Green), Minor Jackpot (Blue), Major Jackpot (Yellow) and Grand Jackpot (Red). The four different jackpot levels represent different prize amounts, with the Mini Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Grand Jackpot awarding the largest.
The jackpot game screen features a selection grid with 20 hexagonal cells. Picking a cell reveals one of the four energy colours, each one corresponding to one of the four progressive jackpots: Green for Mini Jackpot, Blue for Minor Jackpot, Yellow for Major Jackpot and Red for Grand Jackpot. When a colour is revealed, it fills one of the energy balls under the relevant jackpot field. Each one of the jackpots requires a different number of energy balls filled in order to be won: 2 balls for Mini Jackpot, 3 balls for Minor Jackpot, 4 balls for Major Jackpot and 5 balls for Grand Jackpot.
The player picks cells from the grid until the required number of balls in the same colour have been selected to win one of the jackpots. Once all matching balls have been collected, the corresponding jackpot level will be awarded. Clicking Continue ends the jackpot game and returns the player to the main game. The jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings from the triggering spin (if any) and are displayed in the Win field, together with any other winnings.
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot game has a timeout timer. If a matching set of balls is not collected by the player before the set amount of time elapses, cells will be selected automatically and the corresponding jackpot will be awarded.
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||Mini: € 100.00
Minor: € 1,000.00
Major: € 10,000.00
Grand: € 200,000.00
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||The Jackpot feature is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the DC Super Heroes Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot feature guarantees a win. Reveal all the energy balls required for a particular jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a slot game with the DC Super Heroes Jackpot.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of the DC Super Heroes Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashire window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money - This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus - This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound On/Off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking INFO button “i” opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrows at either side of the screen or radio buttons at the bottom enables navigating between the different info screens of the Paytable.
- The Payouts screens show all winning combinations.
- The Features screen explains which feature rounds can be triggered and played in the game.
- The Jackpot screen illustrates the jackpot behavior in the game.
- Clicking X on the upper right-hand corner of the dialogue window exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- “i” - Open the reference screen that describes the different game components (paytable).
- Total Bet, Coins + and – buttons - Increase or decrease the coins value and the total bet.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.95% that includes Jackpot Contribution of 0.99%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Τελευταία ημερομηνία τροποποίησης: 19/6/2020