- The objective of the game is to obtain winning symbol combinations, very much like a Slot game but without spinning reels
How To Play
SELECT YOUR STAKE:
- If you wish to adjust this, click the CREDITS and BET '+' and '-' buttons to increase or decrease the size of your STAKE VALUE.
- This meter displays the total amount wagered per spin.
START THE GAME:
- Click the “SPIN” (the button showing an arrow) button to start your game.
- If this game contains an AUTOPLAY function that allows the player to select a number of spins to be played out autonomously, without any further player input.
- All necessary options, as determined by jurisdictional requirements, need to be configured by the player prior to setting AUTOPLAY in motion.
- To begin AUTOPLAY, select the AUTOPLAY button from the game screen.
- Once the player has configured AUTOPLAY to their desired specifications, they will select the START button, which will set the reels into motion.
- At any time after this point, the player can select the STOP button to stop the remaining AUTOPLAY spins.
- Once stopped, AUTOPLAY will need to be reconfigured through the AUTOPLAY menu in order to take advantage of this feature.
- The player can exit the AUTOPLAY menu at any time by selecting the CANCEL button.
- A bonus event will stop the Autoplay.
- This meter displays the total amount won for any single spin.
- All win amounts are shown in the games pay table, accessible from within the game.
Variations: while the core concept of an Instant Win game is consistent across all, individual games vary greatly; with different grids / layouts, win combinations, symbols, themes & features; this results in RTP and maximum payouts being different from game to game
The objective of the game is to obtain winning symbol combinations, very much like a Slot game but without spinning reels
For further information on the specific rules of each games, please see the information available within each game, including the RTP percentage.
Last modification date: 8/4/2021