MasterCard Frequently Asked Questions
- Why use my MasterCard to make a deposit?
- Why do credit card transactions get declined?
- How do I fund my account using MasterCard?
- Are there any fees associated with MasterCard?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to MasterCard?
- Is it safe to use MasterCard?
- Do you accept debit cards?
1. Why use my MasterCard to make a deposit?
MasterCard is accepted by more than 24 million merchants and is the most widely used card payment method. With MasterCard SecureCode you will be protected from unauthorized use of your card.
2. Why do credit card transactions get declined?
The most common reasons are:
- You have exceeded your credit limit.
- You have submitted incomplete or incorrect information. The name, address and/or telephone number you enter must match the details the credit card company has on its records.
- You did not enter the correct CVV2 security number (the three-digit code on the back of your credit card)
- The expiry date entered was incorrect.
- Your bank that issued your credit card does not authorise internet gaming transactions. If this is the case, please try another credit card or select a different deposit option.
3. How do I fund my account using MasterCard?
Please follow the steps below to add money to your account with a MasterCard:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the MasterCard logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- The address you entered matches the billing address on your credit/debit card statement, otherwise it will be declined for non-verification of address
- Information related to your card, such as credit card number, CVV2 number and expiration date, is entered correctly
- The next screen will indicate whether your credit card transaction has been successful or unsuccessful
- If the transaction fails, you will receive an error message with the reason for failure
- If successful, you will receive the message 'Successful Credit Card Purchase' and a unique transaction ID that you should keep for your records
- Close the window and return to the lobby. The update to your account balance should not take more than a couple of minutes. If your balance has not updated after two minutes you may need to log out and back in to your account.
4. Are there any fees associated with MasterCard?
No. However, in rare cases, credit card companies may charge cash advance fees that will appear on your credit card statement.
5. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The transfer of funds to your account is reflected within one to two minutes.
6. Can I withdraw to MasterCard?
You can only withdraw to your MasterCard if you made a successful deposit in the last 6 months using MasterCard Secure Code. In some instances when you withdraw we may, at our sole discretion, choose to pay part or all of your withdrawals by reversing any prior transactions made on your credit card.
7. Is it safe to use MasterCard?
All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.
8. Do you accept debit cards?
Yes. We accept MasterCard debit cards that have a three-digit CVV2 security number printed on the back of the card.