How do I change my address and country of residence?

If you’ve moved home, you’ll need to visit the 'My Account' section here to update your address. If your address is greyed out in your account details section, we may need you to contact us to provide proof of your new address.

You'll need to send us an email with your request to change your registered address, along with proof of the change, such as a utility bill or bank statement (dated within the last 30 days).

If you're moving to a new country, you will unfortunately have to close your existing account and open another from your new country of residence. Our Customer Service team will assist in withdrawing any funds in this instance.